- Go to the “Translations” page under the “Localization” menu,
- In the “Modify translations” drop-down menu, choose “Installed modules translations”,
Select the part of the current translation that you wish to edit:
- Front Office translations. The text visible to your customers when browsing your store.
- Back Office translations. The text to you and your team from your store’s administration panel.
- Error message translations. The error messages that may appear on the front-office.
- Fields Names translations. The name of the fields in both the front-office and back office.
- Module translations. The terms used by the installed modules. Note that modules which are available but not installed will not appear in the tool.
- PDF translations. The terms used in the generated PDF files: invoices, delivery slips, etc.
- E-mail template translations. The terms used in the default e-mail templates.
- Choose the language you want to translate the module into. …
- Click the “Modify” button.
For Additional details information. You can also visit